Wednesday, 22 May 2013


TROPHY!!!

Yo! My mozzarellas! Today was the 69th scout group’s ceremony. There was 4 people that got the award for getting all six stars! I got a glass trophy! I got it for earning 20 badges and 3 stars in my first year. One of the leaders was saying one badge to 23 badges and star. I forgot that our leader was saying stars as well as badges and I thought she was saying badges.

See ya later!!!
From K-DOG!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an accomplishment. What badges are you going to work on over the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Susan. Anyways, today's the June Fair. It says it's supposed to rain, but it's a really nice day outside. Me and my mom are going to be going to the June Fair in about an hour. Me and my mom are biking to my school. Nice talking to you, Susan.
    From K-DOG!!!

    ReplyDelete